CargoM is a logistics and transport industry cluster that brings together 62 key companies from the supply chain. This cluster has been very successful in bringing industry players together around common issues, thus gaining credibility and legitimacy and earning itself a good reputation. It continues to reflect on the major issues of the sector: workforce, fluidity of the whole chain, environment and new technologies such as artificial intelligence. This cluster is currently being questioned on environmental issues and wants to accelerate its contribution to sustainable mobility.
Within the context of a new strategic plan, CargoM was wondering how to respond to these issues and how to maximize the impact of this reflection on the entire industry which, ultimately, is fundamental to the Montreal economy.
Umalia in action
- Design of the stakeholder consultation methodology
- Cluster consultation with key stakeholders
- Workshops for collective reflection (focus groups) on work sites
- Data analysis
- Proposals and participation in the design of the strategic plan
By providing a methodological framework and by collecting and analyzing data, the collaboration with CargoM has made possible:
- Greater commitment of the members
- Broad participation and collaboration of members in defining trends, issues and strategic
priorities for the coming years.
- Alignment at the governance level with the context, the societal impact and the strategic axes that are to be prioritized.